• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

I am not going to have to work any more.

DavidApp

Yoda
Country flag
I have just had 2 phone calls that will change my life for the better.

The first was from Georgia. It seems I am eligible to put $10,000.00 in my account today and a further $10,000.00 every 10 to 14 days for life. That should help.
On top of that Delaware is giving me the same amount.

I may be able to get my Microsoft account reactivated now. It I have had all my Microsoft credentials canceled. I need to call the Security team today.

On top of that I have just been e mailed about a problem with my PayPal account. It has been locked for my protection. Alert 5NZV4WH63. Click hear to reactivate your account.

I was born in the morning but not yesterday morning.

David

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
Got this one a few days ago - duly reported to FTC:

Send $1000 in bitcoin to the underneath address:

Copy and paste it, and remove * from it. .

You could be wondering why the heck would you do that?

Very well, put together yourself because I am going to move your world at this moment. I had a dangerous spyware infect your pc and also record video of YOU (using your web cam) when you looked at 'adult' websites. Here's one of your pass word MGB/GT70

Nevertheless don't believe me? Reply 9 and I'll be randomly share your video with the people you recognize (Yes, I have got access to your address book too). At this point, what can I want to make this whole thing vanish? Well, I have already pointed out the particular deal in beginning of the message. If you do not fulfill it within Twenty-four hours, I'll create your life terrible by sending that video to Everyone you know. Your time begins right now.

Guess I'd better "put together myself" or else my world is gonna get moved and my life is gonna be created terrible.

By the way, the password he/she has is bogus. Interesting, but bogus. And computer is clean, thanks to Norton.

SHEESH!!

NutmegCT

Great Pumpkin
Gold
I've received the "Microsoft account has been locked" about a dozen times over the last year. I don't have a Microsoft account.

But it's interesting - the message actually *did* come from a Microsoft support email address. (Of course, there's no way to contact MS to let them know this is going on ...)

yeesh (one step above sheesh)

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Mickey, don’t bother sending them the payment. They sent me the video and I was not impressed :jester:

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
Yeah, I wasn't in my best form that day...

Darwin

Jedi Knight
Bronze
Country flag
I keep getting an access code for my Yahoo account. The point of origin is Vietnam. Of course I use it each and every time I receive be cause I run my account thru a Vietnamese server.

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
My 90-year-old mum-in-law will call me to tell me about the latest scam she received and how she avoided or defeated it. Sharp as a tack, she is.

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Doc. I know your M-in-L knows how to smell a rat. After all, she’s had experience running from them :encouragement:

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
I keep getting an access code for my Yahoo account. The point of origin is Vietnam. Of course I use it each and every time I receive be cause I run my account thru a Vietnamese server.

I just received a stream of these - weird.

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Doc. I know your M-in-L knows how to smell a rat. After all, she’s had experience running from them :encouragement:

Ya got that right, sir!