• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

UPS Shipping Label

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
I have someone in another state that wants to send me a package, but I want to send him a paid ups shipping label so he doesn't have to go out to mail it. UPS will supposedly pick it up at his house and deliver it to me. How can I do this? PJ

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
You can go to a UPS store and they'll take care of it for you.

OP
PAUL161

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
You can go to a UPS store and they'll take care of it for you.

Problem there Mickey is, I want to do it on line so I also don't have to go out, he or I, two older guys, can't afford to take any chances.

DNK

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Do the UPS and then download the label to PDF then email it to him

Darwin

Jedi Knight
Bronze
Country flag
Live a little Paul. What's life without risk.:D

George_H

Jedi Warrior
Country flag
They call it a "Call Tag" . I think you need to have a UPS account to do it. I would think a UPS store could do it for you. You can make a label but sending the label does not get them to pick up the package. A call tag is printed by UPS and the driver goes to the house to pick up. Just have the package ready.

NutmegCT

Great Pumpkin
Gold
Paul - maybe I'm missing something here, but if the guy wants to send you something via UPS ... why doesn't he just call UPS and set up a pickup time. He pays when the UPS truck shows up. Then you just reimburse him (check or Paypal) for the charges.

Tom M.

OP
PAUL161

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
Tom, We've decided to just shelf the idea for now to a later date. I have parts ordered from other sources, I believe one is coming from India, that one has been ordered for 2 months now and no word on when it will arrive, the second part from LBC but won't be shipped until Moss gets back in business, who knows when that will be! So, being that we are kinda shut down, I put the car on stands, wrapped it up and attend to other things around the place and there is a lot of that to do! :encouragement: Thanks for the suggestion, much appreciated! STAY HOME, STAY SAFE!! Paul