• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Not too many scratches in this one.

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
WOW! Just WOW! Never thought I'd hear this piece on a guitar.

Did I say, "WOW!"?

Bayless

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
That was fabulous. I have seen other pretty good versions but that just felt flawless.

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Remarkable.

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
Very good rendition.

pdplot

Yoda
Country flag
Why'd you hafta show me that?
That guy - whoever he is - is really good.
I could practice for 71 years and not be able to play that.
I'll stick with Five Foot two....

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
I've gone down the rabbit hole!

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
**** working from home.

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
Probably the weirdest one:

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
For those of you who don't appreciate Bach:

Bob McElwee

Jedi Warrior
Gold
Country flag
Walt, a couple of observations:
....working (?) from home!
How many times can the glass harp guy dip his hand(s) is the same glass before it changes the pitch of the glass?
I think the YT guy with the .50 cal would like to get his hands on some of that equipment for a demo.
I think Tom could figure out some way to use those as a counter offensive to his neighbors.

Seriously - there is a lot of talent, either musically or technical being demonstrated in those.

pdplot

Yoda
Country flag
If Jake Shimabukuru ever gives a concert anywhere near you, don't miss it. He puts on quite a show. Also check out the Ukulele Orchestra of Great Britain playing things like Ride of the Valkyries/Silver Machine and Psycho Killer.