• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

1976 tr6

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
welcome! another Torontonian here - Etobicoke. would I know you or the car from Bronte?

OP
S

Sbardon

Country flag
Hi JPSmit, so sorry for the late response... It doesn't seem to show me new mail.
I am on the east side of toronto, danforth area... car is Pimento with Black interior.
Btw, do you know any tuning guru's?
I have always done all the work myself, except for some work last year that included head work and cam.... turned out I should have done it myself, was a disaster. Ever since then the car will not pull vacuum.... and I have been chasing my tail on tuning issues..... tried to get it out today... not good. a bit at my wits end...
The car is original set up... points etc... and has always tuned on the numbers and ran great....
any chance you can recommend someone?
regards,
Stephen

Attachments

• IMG_20220701_1914312.jpg
    IMG_20220701_1914312.jpg
    474.3 KB · Views: 33

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
Not sure how far you want to go. Bob Deshane in Lindsey is one option. > Home <. I recently had my MG to my mechanic in Mississauga to work on the timing. The last time I had my car in a shop was to have it certified. I know Tony (my mechanic) has had a TR6 in to recommision - so, maybe? (you could at least give him a call). Good luck and keep us posted!