• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

A few frustrations?

NutmegCT

Great Pumpkin
Gold
I don't think staring at an online investment account these days will bring a smile to anyone ...

But the other things are the story of my life!

What are your frustrations, now that we're all staying home 24/7?

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
Keeping mine to myself.

Country flag
Well, while getting up a bit later and wearing a t-shirt, sweats and bare feet to work in the next room aren't bad, it gets too quiet and I look forward to driving through the post office lot to drop bills in the outside box just as a way to get out. Still having trouble finding bread, some canned goods and dairy when I need to shop. And the worst part, the lady friend is sheltering at her place and me at mine and we can't get out for a dinner somewhere or even a walk since her college age kid is home and doesn't want to risk infections traveling either direction. I completely understand, but doesn't make it that easier to live with.

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Watching my 401k's evaporate :dejection:

Rhodyspit75

Jedi Knight
Silver
Country flag
I don’t have it too bad. My lady friend lives about 35 minutes away in Massachusetts. Because we both attended the Amelia Island concourse last month and flew home together we decided to self quarantine when we got back,it’s going ok. I return to RI to check mail and feed the birds. Unless they restrict state to state travel I’ll continue to do this.

Her daughter turns 21 today and has been quarantined with us since her school closed so there is going to be a drive by celebration by her friends from high school and a Zoom party. Never too old to lick the beaters. 817C4D02-C7CE-4F73-890F-FE61A36EDEDC.jpg

Rhodyspit75

Jedi Knight
Silver
Country flag
Thanks Tom. Great subject, great young lady. I’ve sure learned a lot since I met her.