• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

New Guy in Florida

Deane Boothe

Freshman Member
I'm honestly posting here [h=3]"to make sign go away"[/h]but I'm not supposed to say that. My wife is 66 years old, I'm 68 and we're in Miami Florida. he owns a 68 bugeye sprite and I recently bought a 1980 MGB LE that I've been working on for the last year. Anyway, cheerio mates!;)

Basil

Administrator
Boss
Well, at least you said something besides "to make the sign go away." That said, we do hope you will continute to participate in the forums - people participatoing is the only way to ensure we stay online as a viable, hopefully useful resource. Please do check out our Spridgets and MG forums here and - don't make this your only post!

Welcome to the BCF!

Basil

DavidApp

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
Hello Deane

Welcome to the forum.

The Pub section is a great area where almost anything comes up for discussion.

If you had to you can edit a post after you hit post button.

David