• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

No Sports on TV!

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
Funny how you can discover things when your thoughts are distracted. :highly_amused:
View attachment 63020

D

Deleted member 8987

YouTube. Tractor pulls with explosions. Who knew so many people did the same thing over and over expecting different results?
And how in the world can you think five blown V-8's clustered on a set of wheelbarrow handles with two wheelbarrow wheels on the front is going to really work?

And you'd think the track workers, after one of said explosions, upon running out to the scene of the incident, would, oh, actually carry the fire extinguishers with them, instead of running out, pointing and waving, then running back behind the barriers, look around for the missing fire extinguishers, run back, figure out how to get the sides off to, oh, heck, actually be able to access the fire? And then figure out how to make the extinguishers function?

It's as good as an old Laurel and Hardy movie sometimes.

Oh, and watch the exhaust on some of those machines. They outlawed that fuel in drag racing decades ago.

Hydrazine.

It'll keep you occupied for days on end.

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
I almost fell asleep watching that.

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
I liked the slow motor race, it isn't much of a spectator sport but does seem challenging. I think it was rigged though, the truck that won I hadn't seen up until it crossed the finish.

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
As far as the tractor pulls go, I like watching traction engines better.