• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Newbie with a 58 Bugeye

Splam

Freshman Member
I have had a 58 Bugeye for a couple years and with the Shelter in Place order here in Michigan I hope to get a little more active on the restoration. I have it on a rotisserie and primed after having it water blasted and epoxy sprayed back on it. It needs at least floor pan patches but I'm leaning to replacing with a full pan. i have rebuilt everything like trans, reared,seats,dash, rack & pinion, A arms and disks. The 1098 is at the machine shop and should be back soon.

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
welcome - sounds like a lovely project and a pretty clean slate!

Pop over to the Spridgets forum where we would love to see pics!

Boink

Yoda
Bronze
Country flag
Welcome. :eek: