• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Shipping Slowing Down

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
I've been waiting on some parts for a couple weeks now, usually only takes 4 to 5 days from supplier, I'm assuming possibly a shortage of delivery drivers?

Anybody else in this situation? Our county is on lock-down and as of yesterday, I think the whole state has restrictions invoked, listening to the news now. PJ

NutmegCT

Great Pumpkin
Gold
Paul - what do you see on the tracking search? Is the package stuck along the way, or has it just "disappeared"?

Thanks.
Tom M.

OP
PAUL161

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
I have to check Tom, a little lazy on my part, already mowing grass in some fields, getting equipment fixed etc. Have to check the mail this morning. PJ

Just checked and my order from LBC came in this morning. Have another order out there from eBay and have no idea where it's coming from, not important though.

Bayless

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
I sent an order to Moss online Monday and tracking says it is out for delivery right now. They said they have to ship from the Virginia warehouse as California warehouse is completely shut down. Some employees working from home to take orders. Victoria British is shut down for now.

dklawson

Yoda
A post on The MG Experience said that as of 4:30 p.m. yesterday both MOSS locations were closed until further notice. I hope your package got out of there before they closed down.

Bayless

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
It did come today and everything was included. I wondered how long the Virginia warehouse would be allowed to stay open.

LarryK

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
As long as no one becomes quarentined they will have limited personel box and load parts. Office personel tkae the orders at home and pass to warehouse. Shippers have limited drivers as they come down. All my order places tell me it will come whenever they can process and get to the delivery guys. Amazon driver said to leave boxes in sun for 6-8 hours or use disenfectant as they warehouses personel are tested and some warehouses are contaminated.

drooartz

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
I will say that I'm glad I got a Moss order in last week. It arrived at my house the same day that Moss announced they were closing down the Virginia warehouse as well. I'm glad they're taking care of their staff, and I'll certainly have more orders to come this year.

But I am happy that I'll be able to disappear into my shop this weekend and get my Morris back together. It's a welcome distraction to everything else going on.