• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Old owner - New Forum!

Kagol1

Freshman Member
I've had my '75 TR6 since 1982. Never any major problems, but a lot of maintenance along the way. Bought it red, but returned it to original Mimosa yellow soon after purchase. Still wears that paint, and not badly, from 10 feet. Replaced interior few years ago, and did full wiring harness last year. I'm no electrical guy, but everything (pretty much) works. There's a slight grounding problem, I think, and I'm gonna need some advice, even after wearing out Dan Master's helpful book!

Also, have a great interest in vintage Whizzer motorbikes - my grandfather was one of the original company owners.

Additional challenges include 1973 Volvo 1800 ES, 1958 Buick Century, and 1988 BMW M6.

Good thing I retired a year ago, as I no longer have to show up Monday mornings with no grease under my nails!

Here's hoping that national health circumstances allow for the coming summer season's run of great car shows and activities!!!!

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Welcome! I know a Neighbor who recently sold off a few boxes of Whizzer parts.
Not sure if he has any left.

DavidApp

Yoda
Country flag
Hello and Welcome to the forum.

You will find the Triumph section is very active so you are sure to get plenty of tips and help there for your wiring issue.

Post some photos of your various cars.

David