• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Greetings from Niagara Falls Ontario!

Vic Gammon

Freshman Member
So I've almost gone full circle car-wise. Back in the 70's my third car I owned was a 71 TR6. It was probably the worst nightmare of a vehicle I've ever owned from a cost of operating standpoint, but at the same time the most fun. I sold it and said to myself never again. Fast forward to today, over the years I've had many vehicles including a couple MGB's which I loved but could never really shake the tr6 bug, so here I am with a sweet 75 tr6 and loving it! Looking forward to reading other peoples experiences, and taking advantage of the tech forums to glean some tips from others knowledge!
Stay safe!
Vic

NutmegCT

Great Pumpkin
Gold
Vic - good to have you with us. I got the bug back in high school, when my parents paid $800 for a 1955 Jaguar Mk VII. Great (and great big ...) car.

Here's our Triumph forum when you're reading for questions and (hopefully) answers:

https://www.britishcarforum.com/bcf/forumdisplay.php?18-Triumph

Welcome to BCF.
Tom M.

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Glad to have you aboard, Vic! Of course the Triumph forum will be a place to check out, but explore many of our other forums as well, inncluding the Pub where we chat about other non-LBC related stuff.

DavidApp

Yoda
Country flag
Hello Vic

Welcome to the forum.

The Triumph section is very active so you are sure to get plenty of tips and hints for your TR6.

Post some photos of your TR6.

The Pub section is an area where almost anything comes up for discussion.

David

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
A belated welcome Vic - I am in Etobicoke