• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Fuel prices

pdplot

Yoda
Country flag
Sunoco regular at one station in Venice, FL - 1.89. Race Trac 1.99, Mobil 1.99. Lowest I can remember in years. What's it in your area?

Bob McElwee

Jedi Warrior
Gold
Country flag
$1.59 for regular at Sam’s outside St Louis, MO. Unfortunately I have full tanks in both cars and ‘stay at home’ is in place.

glemon

Yoda
Country flag
Last I actually saw they were still a little over $2.00, but that was a couple days ago. According to gas buddy they have dropped under $2.00 a gallon at a lot of places.

Not a good time for a lot of things, but a good time to be driving, moreso for the less traffic, but also low gas prices.

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
$1.74 here in NE Oklahoma. PJ

NutmegCT

Great Pumpkin
Gold
Here in eastern Connecticut (where the roads now are nearly empty even on work days), regular gas runs from 1.99 to 2.39.

Bayless

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
Filled up both cars Thursday and E10 was $1.21. Unfortunately I don't use the stuff and had to pay $1.89 for the real stuff.

vette

Darth Vader
Country flag
Who the 'ell knows. I'm not going out there to catch them germs. Got plenty to keep me busy in my shop. :p

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
I spent $1.59 the other day.

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
I’m waiting for fuel prices to go up.
Higher fuel prices = Better economy.

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
I’m waiting for fuel prices to go up.
Higher fuel prices = Better economy.

So, what you're saying is that if I burn premium, I'll get better mileage? :jester:

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
Down from $1.74 to $1.56 here in NE Ok. now.

Bayless

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
Saw $1.21 at a 7-11 again today.

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
I filled up for $1.46 yesterday. Right now I think the low prices have less to do with the economy and more to do with Putin flooding the market.

D

Deleted member 8987

Two days ago at the grocery chain pumps, mid-grade (Jag) $1.69