• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Hello

miata63

Freshman Member
Hi Folks,
I'm new to this forum, write from Italy and some years ago have buyer a TR3A in good working condition but there is always somethings to do!

This week end I managed the rear suspension because it was very stiff on the road....

Dear,

Arnold

'58 TR3A
'93 Mazda MX5
'91 Lancia Delta Integrale Evo1

NutmegCT

Great Pumpkin
Gold
Arnold - welcome to BCF.

How did you become interested in the Triumph cars? I have good memories of my own TR3A in the past.

Here's our Triumph area where you can ask specific questions. And we always enjoy seeing photos of your car.

https://www.britishcarforum.com/bcf/forumdisplay.php?18-Triumph

ƈ bello averti da noi. Sii sano in questo momento difficile.
Good to have you with us. Be healthy in these difficult times.

Tom M.

OP
M

miata63

Freshman Member
Hi Tom,

Yes, the time is very difficult, hope it end quickly!

My interest in TR3 is due to a beautiful shape of the car, different from many other cars of the same period, the big surprise was the difficult in driving, especially for the heaviness of the steering (but I usually drive a MX5)

Arnold

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Welcome to the British Car Forum Arnold. Glad to hear you are working on your car to pass the time during this world wide crisis.
You will find plenty of friendly knowledgeable help in the Triumph section of the forum whenever you need it.
Stay well!

DavidApp

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
Hello Arnold

Welcome to the forum.

The Triumph section is very active and you are sure to get plenty of tios and advice there for your TR3.

Post some photos of your TR3.

I spent about 3 months working in Italy in about 1998 in Falconara. I had a great time there working and enjoying the food.

David