• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Drive home from Florida

pdplot

Yoda
Country flag
Scheduled to leave May 1st. Just heard from our downstairs neighbor who drove back to PA. Many hotels, motels closed, including rest rooms and parking lots closed off. Its been a l-o-o-n--g time since I slept in a car but I've got to consider the possibility. We will also not be stopping to spend the night with my brother in Charlottesville as his wife is on oxygen 24/7 - just in case. Our club dining room here is closed and we ordered burgers and coleslaw from the outdoor grill washed down with Guinness from our last night's St. Pat celebration in our condo - complete with corned beef and cabbage, boiled potatoes, carrots and parsnips. We've been doing some birding and playing golf - both outdoor activities. The weather has been spectacular - no rain for a month now. Getting warmer though. One benefit - I've lost 8 pounds in 2 weeks. First weight loss since the 1970s. Also getting to know my Olympus camera better.

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
hey Paul if you need a place to stay on the way back to Connecticut just PM me. I live in Lancaster, PA.
I'd be happy to help.

Country flag
Hey Elliot,

We have a sister plant in York. I'll try to give you a shout next time I'm headed that way. :smile:

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Sounds great Peter. That would be fun.