• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Recent developments on my HO slot car layout

Brooklands

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
I realize that I have posted updates on the New Brooklands Speedway before, but I recently added a video of it on YouTube. It is definitely keeping me amused to build this in the basement, and I have already warned our realtor that having this in the basement might make selling our home in a 55+ community when I have ended my time here. But for now, this does keep me busy.

If you want to see more details of the build over time, the photo album is on Flickr.

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
Your builds are always amazing to watch unfold as one scrolls through your photos.

GregW

Yoda
Platinum
Country flag
There sure is an amazing amount of detail to soak in.

SaxMan

Darth Vader
Country flag
I am drooling out of both sides of my mouth. Well done!

glemon

Yoda
Country flag
We played with and raced Aurora HO slot cars as kids. There was a book, maybe from Aurora, that showed layouts you could build with scenery and pits. It was awesome to dream though we never got much beyond laying out some pretty nice tracks on a 5' x 10' table and racing the wheels off the little cars.

What you have done is really cool.