• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Greetings from WV

Brian B

Freshman Member
Country flag
'52 MG TD restoration in progress; setting in my garage since '80's
lots of tech questions needing answers.

NutmegCT

Great Pumpkin
Gold
Brian - welcome to BCF. I first wanted a TD back in the 1960s (high school). Only took me 50 years to get one - a one owner 1953 with original paint, brightwork, engine, interior, weathergear, etc. Even has the original owner's bill of sale, warranty manual, Lucas and Lockheed spares, etc.

Here's the MG area when you're ready to ask questions.

https://www.britishcarforum.com/bcf/forumdisplay.php?17-MG

How'd you get your '52?

Tom M.
Fog lamp.jpg

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Hi Brian, from a fellow (former) West Virginian. I was born in Clarksburg and raised in Bridgeport. I had to look up Charles Town to remind myself where it is - you're almost in MD. Growing up we used to vacation quite a lot at Deep Creek Lake, MD.

Welcome to the BCF. You will find all the help you can stand in our MG forum!

Basil

DavidApp

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
Hello Brian

Welcome to the forum.

You will get plenty of tips and help from the MG section of the forum.

Post some photos of your TD

David