• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Hello from Colorado!

Joolzwright

Freshman Member
Country flag
I've actually been lurking here for a while but finally subscribed. I have a 1967 Triumph TR4A that I bought when I was 12 or 13 for $500 off of my brother (ew, that's 40 years ago). My dad and brother had rebuilt a Bugeye Sprite together and he thought I needed a similar experience so OFF WE WENT!

The thing has been rebuilt bones up twice now and currently is driveable except for brakes (which is why I am on here and looking up brake stuff). I have a 20 yo son who likes to drive it and a 14 yo daughter who is chomping at the bit. My Dad passed 8 years ago and so did my bottomless resource for fixing mechanical things. My 18 yo self has also forgotten a lot of what I learned from my Dad. I'll admit that I have been taking it to Sportscar Craftsmen in Colorado (and they are fantastic) for most repairs but figured I should be able to tackle brakes on my own. So here we are. Looking forward to meeting some more LBC enthusiasts and starting to participate in some events as children fly the nest and time frees up.

Jules

Attachments

• tr& mooney.jpg
    tr& mooney.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 22

DavidApp

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
Hello Jules

Welcome to the forum.

You will find the Triumph section is very active so you are sure to get plenty of help and advice for your TR4 work.

Nice pair of toys in the photo.

David