• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

New Member today

drrotor

Freshman Member
Howdy Folks. I'm going to be restoring my '62 TR3 as soon as I finish my '56 Studebaker Golden Hawk! So probably a year or two befor I get rolling on the TR. In the mean time, I'll be lurking, reading and learning. Thanks! --Kenny-- Seattle area.

NutmegCT

Great Pumpkin
Gold
Kenny - welcome to BCF. A '56 Golden Hawk - wow, one of most eye-catching cars of the '50s. Congratulations. We really enjoy pictures (hint hint).

I wonder if your TR3 is a TR3b - the last gasp of that series before the very different TR4. Is the valve cover oil filler at the firewall end? or at the radiator end? Here's the Triumph area when you're ready to hit us with questions.

https://www.britishcarforum.com/bcf/forumdisplay.php?18-Triumph

Good to have you with us. Stay healthy out there!
Tom M.

DavidApp

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
Hello Kenny

Welcome to the forum

You will find the Triumph section is very active so you are sure to get plenty of info and ideas there. I watched a lot of you tube videos by cheftush. He has a lot of videos on his various TR3 rebuilds. That was what convinced me I could do it.

David
[FONT=Roboto, Arial, sans-serif].

[/FONT]