• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Hello to you

Pat67

Freshman Member
Country flag
I am a new member. I live in France. I never learned English so my English is bad. I am really sorry. I use a translator. I am the owner of a TR3B being restored.

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
Bienvenu, Pat67!

OK, sorry, but that's about the limit of my French - a pity, given my last name! Wish I'd learned French along with the Spanish, and would love to visit your country, where I'm sure I have relatives.

You will find plenty of assistance and camaraderie with your TR3B on our Triumph forum. When you have the opportunity, please post some pictures.

:cheers:
Mickey

NutmegCT

Great Pumpkin
Gold
Salut Pat67! Moi je n'ai jamais appris francais, comme vous le voyez! Vous avez qq photos du TR3?

Tom M.

Hey Pat - I never learned French either, as you can see! How 'bout some photos of the TR3?

TR3driver

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
Hi Pat, welcome to the asylum! Your translator seems fine to me, and no one here is going to criticize grammatical errors.

I did study French briefly, but that was over 50 years ago and I'm afraid I've forgotten all of it.

Salut Pat, bienvenue à l'asile! Votre traducteur me semble bien, et personne ici ne va critiquer les erreurs grammaticales.

J'ai étudié le français brièvement, mais c'était il y a plus de 50 ans et j'ai bien peur de tout avoir oublié.

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Bonjour Pat - bienvenue sur notre forum! C'est une super voiture que vous possédez. Nous espérons que le forum vous sera utile