• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

New owner 1974 TR6

LizB

Freshman Member
Country flag
Last October I finally took the plunge and purchased a 1974 Emerald TR6 that had gone through a body-off restoration from 2000-2003 by the original owner. I am the third owner. I have alway been in love with LBC since I was a kid in the 60’s. I especially liked the Triumphs because they just seemed sportier and better looking than the MG’s. I graduated from college in ‘74, so a ‘74 TR6 seemed like the perfect choice. I have a lot to learn, and have scoured this forum often! Thank you everyone for all the help you have already provided!

Attachments

• 7684CED2-C8F9-48D6-B2BC-76DE9FDD16B6.jpg
    7684CED2-C8F9-48D6-B2BC-76DE9FDD16B6.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 21

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Welcome to the British Car Forum. You have good taste in British cars but I'm biased :cool:. Your car looks wonderful. Head over to the Triumph section of the forum whenever you need help or just have a question about your car.

Last edited: