• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Expensive pups!

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
We have two pups, one Maltese and one miniature Poodle, some of you have heard me say that the Maltese has diabetes. Since the Maltese has to eat special food, both pups eat pretty much the same thing as it's much easier for the wife to fix and the Vet says the food is good for both. We figured out this morning that their food costs approximately $140.00 a month, not counting Vet fees or medications. Muffin, the Maltese insulin is around $30.00 a month, Vet fees vary from $30 to $50 a month. So, these two pups cost us around $200.00 a month to keep. Oh, I forgot about our 18 year old cats food and her meds. I come to the conclusion that, I might wind up in the poor house or become a street person, but the animals will be living high on the hog! :rolleyes:

gonzo

Jedi Warrior
Gold
Country flag
Health Insurance for Pets? Perhaps it'll help reduce overall cost particularly for long-lived creatures.

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
A dog from Malta? I'm pretty sure falcons come from Malta.