• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Dang that's a big knife

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Been looking for a good folding knife to carry and saw this advertisement in latest Shooting Illustrated. Dang! 875 inches (and it's THICK too!! That's a BIG knife for only a 4 inch handle!

Screen Shot 2020-02-27 at 8.28.38 AM.jpeg

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
You knew this was coming:

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag

LarryK

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
Now it's a hammer!

Bayless

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
I think he missed the weight. Assuming the typical shape for a knife, that thing must be close to 200,000 lbs.

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Funny!

The most useful "pocket knife" I've ever found is a Victorinox Swiss Army one, have had it in my back pocket for about 25 years now. It's been discontinued, durnit.

Victorinox "Cowboy"

If you can find one used, go for it!

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
I used to have a similar Wenger Swiss Army knife. I'm not sure if I liked the screw drivers or the toothpick more. I gave it to my youngest son back when he was still a cub scout.