• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

It was a Brief meeting.

TR3driver

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
LOL! They wanted his uniform immediately ... I hope someone got some pictures to pass around when the next board election comes up.

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
I read that, small town politics.

OP
Gliderman8

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Briefs would be them most appropriate for a brief meeting..
Well it was going to be boxers but they had to Jockey the agenda to accommodate the briefs.

pdplot

Yoda
Country flag
Everyone talks about big city corruption but in my long years of experience, I've seen more sneaky crap pulled in small towns than in any city. There are too many competing interests in most cities. Not saying that favors aren't done in big cities but I've seen zoning maps prepared and filed without approval (CT), 40 acres stolen from a client in a Highway Dept. survey (Maine), Special Zoning permit for one house only, to expire on the death of the owner (CT), deeds misfiled or not filed because the Town Clerk was a drunk (CT) - you get the idea.

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
What pattern I see is that Connecticut is just corrupt. :highly_amused: