• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Cooking bacon

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
bacon.jpg

Bayless

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
Love it! SWMBO says "well that's true."

LarryK

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
I had a customer on my mail route that when his wife past he tried cooking bacon for the first time. I came by and the fire dept., police and an ambulance was there. I asked the old man what happened, said he was cooking the bacon and he left the room to answer the phone and everything started smoking. They ventilated the house for him and the daughter promised not to call again in the morning.

Mert

translation: what you don't have in your head, you have to have in your legs. Correct German using this English translation -- Was du nicht in deinem hast, musst du in deinem Beinen haben. Married to a German lady long long ago. This play on German words - has no meaning. Maybe the English word - between - is implied.

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
Never cook bacon in the nude.

John Turney

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
When I went to school, many, many years ago, only the girls were taught how to cook. The boys were taught wood shop.

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
I never cook it. French word for bacon is β€œlard”. That ends it for me.

Popeye

Darth Vader
Silver
Country flag
Love it!! (I’m the guy that managed to burn microwave popcorn. Really impressed by not-yet-wife at the time!!)

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Nothing would get done at a Lard Council meeting; they would sit around and blubber all night.

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
Lets not render this down to another list of bad puns.