• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Sunny New Mexico

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Not so sunny today. Been snowing all day.

Me Plow Feb 2020.jpg

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Sunday,I ended up mowing our lawn(In Feb?)
I got home from work,& thought I'd see if the mower would start up.

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
.......and it's raining (again) here in VA.......
Supposed to be 21 degrees tomorrow morning,& 61 in
the afternoon.

Bayless

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
Wind chill is 6 deg here this morning. Supposed to be back in the 60s for the weekend though.

LarryK

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
We have 21 feels like 6. Got some yard waste together before the rain and snow. Even went out and mowed the small section between street and sidewalk just to wake up neighbors 25 yr old (without job) and 16 yr old (hasn't been to school in a week). Made it last 1/2 hr. Now snowing.

Darwin

Jedi Knight
Bronze
Country flag
40 here in MT right now. Maybe an inch of snow on the ground. I feel for you Bas.

Bob McElwee

Jedi Warrior
Gold
Country flag
It was in the high 70's when we left FL on Tuesday. It is 16* now and suppose to go the 3* tonight. Wonderful!

GregW

Yoda
Platinum
Country flag
I keep forgetting to pick some oranges that have been ripening since Christmas on the side of my house.

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
Calling for 1 deg F here tonight - with windchill of -22 - staying inside! but then only at freezing for the weekend

LarryK

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
Weather is always a toss up. My sis in law invited us down to Fort Walton Beach, Fla one year from Christmas to New Years. Temps in the 40s in the day and 30s at night, snow on the Bayou and while in the heated pool. One day of sunny. Went back up to St. Louis area to home, was 50 the whole time we were gone and sunny the whole time. Never going to Fla in winter again. Today we have 35* to start, now 20* with 30mph gusts and done to 6* tonight with - windchill and flurries.

Darwin

Jedi Knight
Bronze
Country flag
In 2017. Closer to family and closer to better shopping. The place I am in now is the one I have been trying to get into since 2013. If you ever get out this way again drop by.

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
I thought you lived in Frostbite Falls Darwin.

Darwin

Jedi Knight
Bronze
Country flag
Frostbite Falls, Columbia Falls almost the same. Same snow usually. Not Quite โ€‹as cold here.

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
The Florida State Fair is on, a bit of 'drizzle' at the moment. Had to put on long pants today but still in flip-flops as footgear. I've sympathy for those in "winter" conditions but quite comfy with the personal inconvenience. :smirk: