• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

jdmazzarelli

Freshman Member
From Queen Creek AZ, my first Spitfire was a 1963 blue in color that I bought for $350 in 1970, had such a blast with it that I got a 76 1500 a couple of years ago, always upgrading or fixing something it seems.

Attachments

• 20200211_120856.jpg
    20200211_120856.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 24

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Welcome to the forum JD! I have a 78 Spitfire (Among other toys). That's a nice looker!

DavidApp

Yoda
Country flag
Hello and welcome to the forum

Great looking Spitfire.

The Triumph section is very active so you will get plenty of tips and advice there for your Spitfire. Hope you got to drive it Monday for Drive your Triumph day.

David