• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Buckethead impersonates a classical guitarist

GregW

Yoda
Platinum
Country flag

DNK

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Like that music
Wish they had the video of him doing it

glemon

Yoda
Country flag
I didn't know about this guy (my knowledge and interest in current popular music stops at roughly the turn of the century). He is very good, looked him up, very prolific with original work and covers, his Led Zeppelin medleys are great.

Used to play a game called bucket head with my son's, it involved putting a two gallon empty bucket of ice cream someone's head, then throwing small toys at said bucket. Should have trademarked the name I guess.

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
I had to look up who (what) he was as well. I was interested to not that he made 'Guitar World's' list of the 25 weirdest guitarists of all time.

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
I had to look up who (what) he was as well. I was interested to not that he made 'Guitar World's' list of the 25 weirdest guitarists of all time.

He must have seen Slash in concert and thought, "I can do better than that!"

1200px-2015_RiP_Slash_feat_Myles_Kennedy_and_the_Conspirators_-_by_2eight_-_8SC2635.jpg

Attachments

• 1200px-2015_RiP_Slash_feat_Myles_Kennedy_and_the_Conspirators_-_by_2eight_-_8SC2635.jpg
    1200px-2015_RiP_Slash_feat_Myles_Kennedy_and_the_Conspirators_-_by_2eight_-_8SC2635.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 17

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
With that hat I figured he would be a drummer..... after all, the hat came with two drumsticks. :ba-dump:
His guitar playing is captivating... a talented musician.

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
With that hat I figured he would be a drummer..... after all, the hat came with two drumsticks. :ba-dump:
His guitar playing is captivating... a talented musician.

Oooo Fowl pun! :grin:

OP
GregW

GregW

Yoda
Platinum
Country flag
I didn't know about this guy (my knowledge and interest in current popular music stops at roughly the turn of the century). He is very good, looked him up, very prolific with original work and covers, his Led Zeppelin medleys are great.
The top returns on Youtube list a bunch of stuff that is only OK at best in my opinion. Or plain old weird. A Real Diamond in the Rough is a pretty good album.