• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

TR3 Restoration

Roger Drew

Freshman Member
Hi, Glad to have the forum as a resource. My son and I are doing frame off restoration of 1960 TR3. We are ready for assembly and paint.
I'm also interested in putting my Rover/Buick V8 in the appropriate chassis and electrifying my 912. :chuncky:

NutmegCT

Great Pumpkin
Gold
Roger - welcome to BCF. And great to hear you're working with your son on a worthy project! What got you interested in the TR3? I sure enjoyed mine, but ... Time Marches On.

Note: a friend here electrified his 912. Unfortunately it was by ramming a utility pole.

Here's the Triumph forum when you're reading to get into details.

https://www.britishcarforum.com/bcf/forumdisplay.php?18-Triumph

Tom M.

DavidApp

Yoda
Country flag
Hello Roger

Welcome to the forum.

You will find the Triumph section is very active so you are sure to get plenty of help and advice for your project. Start a thread of your rebuild so we can follow along and help and encourage.

Post some photos as the car is starting from.

David