• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Sunday Will Never be the Same

HealeyRick

Yoda
Silver
Country flag

Eleanor Bodel (real name Bodil Ellinor Olsson) (July 6, 1948 in Nacka, Sweden) is a Swedish pop singeress, who began performing in 1968 in the orchestra of Bruno Glennmark and from 1969 as solo artist. Her hits include Sunday will never be the same (1968), One Way Ticket written by Neil Sedaka (1969) and a cover from a single of Del Shannon Keep Searchin' (1969). Eleanor Bodel also spent four weeks at the top of Svensktoppen chart with Jag önskar att det alltid vore sommar, which had been composed by Gerry Goffin and Carole King and written partly by herself.Video is from James Hill's short film The Home-Made Car from 1963. Produced by British Petroleum, this was shown hundreds of times on BBC during the daytime as a sort of test film som something would be on for tv salesmen to show. Lots of kids probably spent a few sickdays watching this as well. Cars in this clip are a Austin Healey and a 1923 Morris Oxford.

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
One of my favorite songs! But this version:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPr460uksB0&feature=youtu.be

Had special meaning back then (summer of '67), as our family moved from Shreveport to New Orleans - the summer before my senior year of high school. Had to break up with my girl friend; Sunday afternoons were our best times together.

Ah, young love!

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
One of my favorite songs! But this version:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPr460uksB0&feature=youtu.be

Had special meaning back then (summer of '67), as our family moved from Shreveport to New Orleans - the summer before my senior year of high school. Had to break up with my girl friend; Sunday afternoons were our best times together.

Ah, young love!

As I mentioned before "Spanky" (Elaine) live about 15 miles from Eureka,in
Ferndale,California.I think she still does.

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss