• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

UFO

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
UFO caught on tape. Amazing!

ufotape.jpg

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
keep jokes like this coming and you will ALIENate us :rolleye:

OP
Basil

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Just for grins (and I'm sure I've mentioned this before somewhere), I was on duty as a Computer Maintenance man at the 24th NORAD Region Command Center the nights some incidents occurred that had us scrambling fighters from the Montana Air National Guard out of Great Falls. This incidents became the subject of an episode of "Unsolved Mysteries" with Robert Stack. We could see the unknown craft on radar and they were doing maneuvers that no regular aircraft or helicopter could possibly do. There were also Air Force personnel out at the missile sites who made visual contact. The next day, two officers from NORAD HQ (Cheyenne Mountain) arrived and confiscated the MORTs (Master Operational Recording Tapes). For years this incident was classified. I remember how stunned I was one night in the 1980s when I was watching Unsolved Mysteries and Robert Stack walked out of the fog and said "Great Falls Montana, 1975."
Here's a news paper article from the Great Falls Tribune several years later that recounts that night.

UFO_buzz1.jpg

OP
Basil

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
No - and while it may sound funny, this really did happen - I was there and saw it first hand. I've never heard any explanation of what these craft were or where they were from, but this really did happen. For years this was classified and we were all told that morning, in no uncertain terms, that we were not to discuss it with anyone. It was declassified years later.

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
As a kid living in the San Luis valley in CO, a little ways north of where Bas now resides, there was some weird stuff that locals would report seeing. Usually it was explained away as Air Force aircraft but there were a few stories, like Bas's, that just defied the canned explanation.