• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Just Heard The Joke Of The Century!

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
Super Bowl attendees who paid $$$$$ for a ticket are complaining about the price of a hot dog at the game!!! :highly_amused::highly_amused: :nopity:I feel sooooo sorry for them, but, they didn't complain about the price of the ticket! That was nice of them. :rolleyes2:

Country flag
Gee, I paid $3, for a full pack and got to sit on my couch with my shoes off watching. And no lines at the restroom. Guess I had it pretty good...

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Mike said:
Gee, I paid $3, for a full pack and got to sit on my couch with my shoes off watching. And no lines at the restroom. Guess I had it pretty good...

Best seat possible, sir!

I read about it after it was all over. CAB's were $0.67 apiece here, and no travel involved. :smirk:

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
But how's the service?

Top notch! Herself has experience in the food services industry, waited tables to put herself through school. :encouragement: