• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Tail-gating Inhibition Tool

Boink

Yoda
Bronze
Country flag
backoff.jpg

Country flag
Might be even more fun to instead of welding put a couple little bolts through the wrench into the bumper, head on top of the wrench, and leave them a little loose so it actually can bump up and down a bit for that extra visual illusion.

glemon

Yoda
Country flag
Problem, a lot of tailgaters would be too dense to notice or care, still I love it, great idea, now how can I transfer this idea to the back of my Triumph?

D

Deleted member 8987

Problem, a lot of tailgaters would be too dense to notice or care, still I love it, great idea, now how can I transfer this idea to the back of my Triumph?
You just need the BMC bumper sticker.

The Parts Falling Off This Car Are Made To The Highest British Standards.

BIG letters. Of course, more stickers, more rust you can cover, right?

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
I kind of liked the balloons that looked like guided missiles that
you could attach to your car/truck.

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Pretty good dissuasion device.

In my younger days I had a nice big piece of granite rock behind the passenger seat of my MGB. Doubled as both a wheel chock (handbrake cable missing) and a fuel pump thumper when the pump got lazy. On one drive from Virginia to Pennsylvania, had some nutter riding the bumper, the top was down and I gave him a three-angle view of the rock and then "mock" heaved it up, to look like it would go out the back of the B... he clamped on th' binders so hard he was almost sideways. Didn't see him again.