• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Oklahoma Winter Storm

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
Well it's on it's way! Walter, are you going to be in it's path, looks like it's coming through the Texas panhandle. Looks like tomorrow sometime late for us.:confused::rain:

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
You can have it, compliments of your friends in New Mexico :cool-new:

IMG_1804.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1804.jpg
    IMG_1804.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 13

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
It's currently 61 degrees here. I just came in from trimming some trees and I was in a short sleeve shirt. Doesn't Old Man Winter know it's February?

Screen Shot 2020-02-04 at 3.15.35 PM.jpg

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
It's currently 61 degrees here. I just came in from trimming some trees and I was in a short sleeve shirt. Doesn't Old Man Winter know it's February?

He does know it here in NM. 21F and snowing all day (so far).

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
Paul, we surely did get it. School was cancelled today and again tomorrow. We got around 4" of snow.

LarryK

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
Blew past us here near St. Louis, little sleet, but dumb drivers.

OP
PAUL161

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
We didn't get much, about a couple inches but a lot of sleet mixed in and icy roads. Our deck is a skating rink! Now we need some warmer temps to get rid of this stuff! :encouragement:

Don, pictures like this are not allowed this time of year!!! :highly_amused:
View attachment 62114

Bayless

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
We officially got 4.6 inches in OKC and the darn stuff is still out there. I stayed home yesterday but plan to go to the shop in a few more minutes. Streets are pretty clear.

Country flag
You're about 350 mile further south than here in SW Ohio, so weird you've had more snow in the last 24 or so hours that we've had all winter so far. We're supposed to get an inch or two by tomorrow but temps are expected to warm back up fairly quickly and it may be gone by the beginning of next week.

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
All we're gonna get is some 40MPH gusts and rain here, all overnight. Temps should stay above 50ยฐF. The Florida State Fair is starting today, the tradition has been for it to rain at least two days during that event. We'll see.

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
All we're gonna get is some 40MPH gusts and rain here, all overnight. Temps should stay above 50ยฐF. The Florida State Fair is starting today, the tradition has been for it to rain at least two days during that event. We'll see.
I remember when it used to be at the old fair grounds next to the UT campus.... eons ago :grief: