• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

I've never been entirely clear why

Country flag
Sausage is an indicator of how long winter will last. After all, it doesn't seem to predict when it'll rain or the day's temperature, or eclipses.
But, Happy Ground Hog day everyone...

images.jpg

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
Mmmmm... good looking ground hog there!

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Also, happy Palindrome day 02/02/2020 - whether in mm/dd/yyyy or dd/mm/yyyy format. The last time we had a palindrome day in either format was 909 yeas ago: 111/11/1111.

The next palindrome day (in both formats) will be in 101 years 12/12/2121.

Do something special today! It ain't gonna happen again in your lifetime.

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
Supposed to be in the mid 70s today! Think I'll unwrap the TF and take it for a ride! :driving: :encouragement:

Tomorrow it'll probably be freezing! Boy do I love Oklahoma weather! :tongue:

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
was it a cat i saw

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
Paul, the blizzard isn't supposed to hit until Wednesday.

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
None of us will again see 34 minutes past midnite on May 6 of a '78 either.

Live long and prosper
Bob

And I, for one, am quite pleased of it!