• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

My German Father in Law

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
My German Father-in-Law, RIP, used to make sausage out of sea birds...then...

He took a tern for the wurst.

bobhustead

Gold
Country flag
Kid walking down the beach throwing rocks at all the sea birds. The he went to the marina and painted the backs of all the boats.

Bob

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
this is the wurst.

in fact when it comes to bad jokes this may be the wiener.

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
I got a wiener whistle from the Wienermobile when it stopped in Stillwater about twenty years ago.

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag

Popeye

Darth Vader
Silver
Country flag
7A3A4DA0-9F6D-4C20-8DE4-A6482B6A5578.jpeg

Popeye

Darth Vader
Silver
Country flag
875B7EA4-EE45-4847-B45C-8A025F4C0C03.jpeg

(Note, i am German (and an engineer to boot) and i hope itโ€™s ok to make fun of myself... no offense intended.)

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
View attachment 62002

(Note, i am German (and an engineer to boot) and i hope itโ€™s ok to make fun of myself... no offense intended.)

Perfectly understandable! Particularly because I'm afflicted with "engineering OCD"!

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
View attachment 62002

It's the end of the world!

On a watch forum I am a member on we had a new guy telling us how much better it is to send your watches back to Bienne than have any American work on them because American watchmakers aren't as good and Americans don't have the understanding of watches that the Swiss do.