• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Greetings from Virginia!

EWD

Country flag
Started the restoration of my 74-TR6 a month ago. Tried to buy this car 20 years ago and the original owner finally relented. Fun project. Thankfully, Moss Motors is only 20 minutes away. I look forward to meeting you on the forums.

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Persistence! Welcome to the BCF. You will find a very helpful and friendly group in our Triumph forum.

DavidApp

Yoda
Country flag
Hello EWD

Welcome to the forum.

You will find the Triumph section is very active and you are sure to get plenty of tips and advice there for your TR6 project.

The pub is an area of the forum where almost anything comes up for discussion.

David

OP
EWD

EWD

Country flag
Hi AngliaGT. Interestingly, we lived in Roanoke for 10 years and that is where my TR6 was purchased new by the previous owner.

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
From Webb Motors? We live in the Penn Forest area.

OP
EWD

EWD

Country flag
Yep! From Webb on 10/11/74.
We lived in Vista Forest (off 221 past Poages Mill. Sub-division above Forest Edge).