• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Visited a Local Hospital today...

Boink

Yoda
Bronze
Country flag
... and saw this PC sign of our times. Are they suggesting we park in some nearby open-air lot? Gads.
Now, how do I get back to my car? :wink-new:
It was probably required by some safety committee.

signatKP.jpg

Last edited:

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
I'm waiting for the warning: "Caution: Living may be hazardous to your health."

OP
Boink

Boink

Yoda
Bronze
Country flag
And funny, too, is that the location of this sign would make it seen upon DEPARTURE! Like... it's too late... run to your car while holding your breath. :excitement: What's somebody to so with this notice (short of "don't sue us").

I see this in our future (borrowed from China): "Come on, dear, let's go to our car."
suitup.jpg

Last edited:

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
This was from a little bag of wood screws I bought at Home Depot - Thanks to California for pointing out that Pregnant women should not eat these wood screw! :rolleye: Whew, tragedy averted!

wood_screw_warning.jpg

Bayless

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
You are not in California so it should be safe for you to eat those screws. Well, at least they won't give you cancer or cause a birth defect although there may be other effects.

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
But the x-ray would be interesting!

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag

dklawson

Yoda
I've seen a lot of Amazon 1-star reviews where people are upset that some common item they would NEVER ingest or handle a lot carries the California Prop 65 warning. Some things just seem to go too far.

I'll head off to the dark corner of the parking deck now so I can eat my wood screws.