• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Jim Lehrer

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
I'll just say this - Jim Lahrer always (I thought) conducted himself with class. A whole boatload of today's so-called "journalists" could learn a thing or two from Jim.

RIP Jim Lehrer

NutmegCT

Great Pumpkin
Gold
Amen!

I still refer to PBS evening news as the McNeil Lehrer Report. I've been watching it daily since the mid 1970s. Professionals, with in-depth interviews and reports, and as Jim Lehrer said "I am not in the entertainment business".

b77452.jpg

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
I agree 100%!! It's a shame that we have to loose good people, but the sad part is, no one can ever replace them and their style. Were getting old guys and so are our favorite people, not a likable process, all we can do is except it and pray that tomorrow we have the ability to carry on with life. :encouragement: