• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

1933 Ford Hotrod

pdplot

Yoda
Country flag
In a parking lot this afternoon was animmaculate 1933 Ford hitrod with a Corvette engine. I tried to take a picrure but only had a distance lens - plus the 2 [pictures I took did not show up on the memory card and thus could not be uploaded for me to post here. I didn't see a gearshift, but the owner showed up and showed me a lever protruding from under the dash on the driver side. Every suspension part was chromed, and though I'm not a hotrod guy, I had to admire the workmanship and finish of this one that was apparently built by the owner. BTW - Bas - why didn't the pictures come out on the memory card? And - the last 10 pictures I took did not come out at the bottom of the image list but towrds the top - after 2018 and before 2019.

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
At my old job we once built a Mustang with a Corvette engine in it and people used to get ****** about it, we both always found it odd since if it had been an old hotrod Ford no one would have batted an eye about the Chevy power plant.