• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

This Struck Me as Sadly Funny

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
You can't say you've seen everything....

wxfrtv.com/news/local-news/danville-officer-directing-funeral-traffic-hit-by-hearse/

D

Deleted member 8987

link redirects to here:

logo-black.png

Protect yourself and
Browse Safely

Continue
Step 1: Click "Continue"
Step 2: Click "Allow"

TR3driver

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
I guess they should have re-hearsed that a little more

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
I guess they should have re-hearsed that a little more

and FWIW it's not sadly funny it's hysterically funny.

Years ago a fellow from my congregation died - as the hearse pulled out it rearended the car ahead of it - he was a joker in life and would have loved it.

Then his widow decides she wants to spread his ashes - initially in the backyard. After I convince her that this is a bad idea (If she ever moved and yet wanted to show grandkids where grandpa was buried she would have to park across the street) So she decides instead to spread the ashes in a park with a gorgeous overview - which is illegal as it isn't a properly registered burial ground. She goes at night to spread the ashes, has them in a bag, cuts the corner and starts walking briskly.

She then goes home and tells her grown sons what she has done.

After work the next day the sons go to see the place, they're standing looking at the view when one brother taps the other and points down. Mother has cut too big a hole in the bag so all the ashes are in one big pile at their feet.

Other brother casually swings his foot to scatter them somewhat only to find that they are frozen solid, story finishes with both of them on their knees with ice scrapers chipping away at dads ashes to spread them. They said they were laughing so hard tears were streaming down their faces. He (the father would have loved it) and needless to say we never told the mother.

:cheers:

OP
AngliaGT

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
There was also an article in the local paper -
A father & son were in a heated argument.Father grabs
a sword he had hanging on the wall,& went to confront
his son.They decided this would be better to be handled
by having a fist fight,so he put down the sword.Turns out
that he got stabbed,when he fell against the sword.

It's entertaining (sometimes) to be living in the South.