• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Good morning, All

charlie46

Freshman Member
Country flag
Thanks for letting me in the group. FB steered me here on a posting about another MGB. I have an MG problem. After a short dalliance with a Cortina GT at 14, I bought my first MG (60-1/2 Spridget) at 16. I still have the carbs off that little 948 somewhere in the stack of stuff. Then an MGB-GT where I first met the Prince of Darkness and learned US and British fuses are different. Then more daliances with a mix of Fiats (128 and a GTV), a pair of Spitfires, and a 911. In 1990, I bought a red 67 MGB GT that I own (the wife says it owns me as the "restoration" has been somewhat in progress since 1993) to this day. That GT has always been destined for the 215 Buick also sitting out there in the stack of stuff. Joining the GT today are three Bs (75, 77, 79). We're in the middle of a move/new construction so the four Bs are snow covered and neglected. But it's a beautiful day outside so we are unloading a trailer load of parts. That counts as working on the car, right?

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Welcome aboard Charlie! If you have any specific questions about your MG be sure to post your question in our MG forum.

Cheers,
Basil

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Welcome! I've had many Cortinas (& English Fords) over the years.
Are you moving to,or from Winston? I've passed by a few times in the past,
on the way back from Harlowton.