I bought a '69 series II E-type in 1974. At the time of the purchase and ever since the brake and clutch pedal have had rubber pads on them and the gas pedal has always been bare. Recently I received a flyer from Welsh featuring a rubber gas pedal pad with E-Type logo for a Series II. Did this model originally come with this pad or is it an aftermarket add on?