• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Trivia Night

pdplot

Yoda
Country flag
Once a month, we play on a Trivia team. There were 18 questions plus a final question.We were 2nd going into the final question, got the right answer but stood pat because if we got it wrong, what we wagered would be subtracted from our score. The final question was Who was Time magazine's first Man of the Year? There was also an auto question that I supplied the right answer to: What was the first Japanese auto built in the US? And finally, a toughy - what are the four states of matter?

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
I took a guess at both questions, then looked it up. Got the first one about Time wrong, but got the second one right.

TR3driver

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
Funny part, to me : I haven't the faintest idea about the first two, but your "toughy" is easy. (BTW, there are actually quite a few more that are known, but not commonly found in nature outside of neutron stars and such.)

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
First one I had the right era but missed the man, the car one and the physics question were easy for me. Feelin' one-third dumb... :wink:

Bayless

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
I had to think about it a minute before I could remember that 4th state of matter. That is shameful since I have a university degree in physics.

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
I missed both of the first two, I went with FDR for one and Toyota for the second but I got the third right. I watched a lot of Star Trek as a kid and that was brought up in every other episode.

glemon

Yoda
Country flag
Guessed the first way wrong, knew the second and even where the plant was, .75% right on the third question, but I think most on the forum could get that.