• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Embarrassing

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Do you know what's more embarrassing than having 'Another One Bites the Dust' as a ringtone?

Not putting your phone on silent at a funeral.

LarryK

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
My , now deceased brother-in-law, was a missle expert for the US, and quite a jokester. He knew all his personnel had to have their phones on 24 hrs. One Sunday morning he called one of his buds and in the perfect gay voice, and scolded him about leaving his toothbrush on the counter. Come to find out, the bud was at church sitting in the middle of the congregation when the phone went off. Nevertheless, the next day of work, bro in law came out in the afternoon to go home (they are locked in a bunker all day) to find his Cobra replica filled with foam packing beads. He never did it again.

Country flag
I've enjoyed a good joke. Used to work with this lady who loved to pull practical jokes. We were in different offices so didn't see each other more than a couple times a month. One year she pulled one on me, forget the exact circumstances, and when her birthday rolled around I had delivered to her office a big bundle of balloons, pink and blue balloons with on big silver one that said congratulations. Cards said, happy birthday, but guess what everyone else thinks.. Called to yell that every other woman in the office it seemed had come by to ask if she and her husband wanted a boy or girl. And she kept yelling, for me it was one of those laugh till you cry moments, which also wasn't seen then as funny.. Took a couple days, but she did decide it was pretty funny.

D

Deleted member 8987

My , now deceased brother-in-law, was a missle expert for the US, and quite a jokester. He knew all his personnel had to have their phones on 24 hrs. One Sunday morning he called one of his buds and in the perfect gay voice, and scolded him about leaving his toothbrush on the counter. Come to find out, the bud was at church sitting in the middle of the congregation when the phone went off. Nevertheless, the next day of work, bro in law came out in the afternoon to go home (they are locked in a bunker all day) to find his Cobra replica filled with foam packing beads. He never did it again.

Basil: Larry, you have a PM

NOW you're in deep doo-doo. Guess who filled his car with packing?

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
I heard of a guy who worked at a funeral home -
his t shirt said "I SEE DEAD PEOPLE".

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
I heard of a guy who worked at a funeral home -
his t shirt said "I SEE DEAD PEOPLE".

clarks.JPG

This is a funeral home I worked with when I lived in Hamilton. The more astute among you will have no doubt already realized their phone number is 383-dead

OP
Basil

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
This is a funeral home I worked with when I lived in Hamilton. The more astute among you will have no doubt already realized their phone number is 383-dead

Was that intentional or just a co-inky-dinky?

By the way, back in the days of dial up internet bulletin boards, I ran a BBS with a number that spelled 505 CONNECT

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
Was that intentional or just a co-inky-dinky?

By the way, back in the days of dial up internet bulletin boards, I ran a BBS with a number that spelled 505 CONNECT

I presume coinkydink. It was one of their competitors what pointed it out to me