• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Corn Collection

Popeye

Darth Vader
Silver
Country flag
A man is at his house when he hears a loud knock on his door. He looks out the window and sees a police officer so he opens up and says, "Hello officer, what can I do for you?"

[FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, lucida grande, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]The officer says, "I'm sorry sir, but you're under arrest for illegally downloading all of Wikipedia."[/FONT]

Frantically, the man replies, "Officer wait, I can explain everything!"

--------------

I was watching an Australian cooking show, and people started cheering when the chef made a meringue.

I was shocked. Usually Australians boo meringue.

---------------

A math professor walks into his classroom with a black eye.

Student: What happened professor?

Prof: I got into a fight.

Student: With who?

Prof: Numbers that aren’t divisible by 2.

Class Clown: I guess the odds were against you.

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
Hey, Bas - if you're missing your joke book, methinks Mike has it.

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Hey, Bas - if you're missing your joke book, methinks Mike has it.
Not to worry Mickey. Bas’s joke book is safer than the Colonel’s secret recipe.

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
Not to worry Mickey. Bas’s joke book is safer than the Colonel’s secret recipe.

It's been hermetically sealed and kept in a mayonnaise jar buried in Doc's back yard since yesterday evening.

NutmegCT

Great Pumpkin
Gold
It's been hermetically sealed and kept in a mayonnaise jar buried in Doc's back yard since yesterday evening.

Walt, remember ...

"I hold in my hand the envelopes. As a child of four can plainly see, these envelopes have been hermetically sealed. They've been kept in a mayonnaise jar on Price Waterhouse's back porch since noon today. No one knows the contents of these envelopes – but you, in your mystical and borderline divine way, will ascertain the answers having never before heard the questions."

(or words to that effect ...)

Wow, do I ever miss '60s TV.

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag

BIG MISTAKE - it should have been put on Funk & Wagnell's front porch.

OP
Popeye

Popeye

Darth Vader
Silver
Country flag
Do you believe in Magic? I’ve teleported the book to me...

[At a wedding]

Priest: Repeat after me...

Groom: After me.

Priest, to bride: Is he serious?

Bride: No, his name is Gary.