• NOTICE: This "Forum Navigation Questions" forum is only for asking questions related to navigating this web site. DO NOT post car-related questions here., For car-related questions, use the appropriate marque-related forum.
  • The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Image allowance?

LionelJrudd

Jedi Trainee
Country flag
Hi. I have reached my allowance for posting images. CJD suggested I go back and delete earlier messages. Are there other options? Can previous threads be archived in case people want to access them?
regards,
Lionel

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Another option is to host the images on another site that allows hot-linking, then, instead of uploading the image to this server, you simply use the URL of the image to post the image. When you link images from other sites (where they allow it), you have essentually no limit. For example, I have a Flickr Pro account and can hot link to any images I store there. This image, for example, is actually hosted on my Flickr account, but I can "display" it here buy simply referencing the URL to the image.

48285788442_9af4b66cd1_b.jpg

Attachments

• 48285788442_9af4b66cd1_b.jpg
    48285788442_9af4b66cd1_b.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 60
Last edited: