• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

TrTony intro

trtony1980

Freshman Member
Hi all, I'm a long time tr lover yet only have room for 1 car currently. I'm in the process of building a Chevy Camaro 3800 powered 7 that's a about 75% done.

NutmegCT

Great Pumpkin
Gold
Hi all, I'm a long time tr lover yet only have room for 1 car currently. I'm in the process of building a Chevy Camaro 3800 powered 7 that's a about 75% done.

Tony - welcome to BCF. What first got you interested in Triumphs?

Pictures are always welcome here - just use the "picture" icon at the right side of the toolbar in your posts.

When you're ready to hit us with TR questions, head over to the Triumph area:

https://www.britishcarforum.com/bcf/forumdisplay.php?18-Triumph

Good to have you with us.
Tom M.
(former Fort Worthian)