• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Introduction to forums From JL'S Jags

JL's 97 Jag

Freshman Member
Country flag
Hello everyone, my name is JL I was bitten by the jaguar bug in 2003 with my first 1997 Jaguar Vanden Plas with 30 thousand miles on it in six months it was hit from the rear and totaled so Purchased a 97Jaguar XJR, two years later it was totaled the same way, so I purchased a 2005 Vanden plas I had so many problems with I lost my passion for jags. But in 2019 my passion was rekindled for the 1997 Jaguar Vanden Plas and that unstoppable 4.0 inline six cylinder, so in February I bought B-1 VDP with 137 thousand miles, it looks great paid too much. In May I bought B-2 VDP with 91 thousand miles, it needs so much help. and in November I was Blessed to find and purchase Pearl VDP with 68 thousand miles, 18 Years of maintenance records and was garage kept but sat idle for the last year due to the passing away of the owner, the car is Immaculate thanks to his care of pearl, I just need to do regular repairs for a 23 year old jaguar, as you can probably tell I have a great passion for the 1997 X300- Vanden Plas but I have little knowledge about these wonderful vehicles. So I have come seeking the wisdom and knowledge of fellow Jaguar lovers and enthusiasts please have patients with me. Thanks JL
:smile-new:

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Welcome to the BCF JL! I was bitten by the Jag bug when I was a tike and a neighbor had an XK150. Been a Jag fan ever since.