Thread: new member here

Hey New Members! This New Member Introduction Forum is where you can post an introduction message to introduce yourself to the group here!

Freshman Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

new member here

triumphant wayne here. Hello to all. Own a 74 tr6. Bought it 6 yrs ago, trying to improve or replace from ground up yet still able to enjoy driving it most of the time. Probably like most, I do my major work on it for a month or two during the winter. Currently finnished up carb rebuild and better fitting the hood alignment. soon to replace those shift shaft o-rings with backer rings[this time], they still leak. Other refurbished areas so far: all suspension, rebuilt transmission, new top, rebuilt rear end, interior, refurb wood dash, red line tires. Paint by PO not the best but I will tackle that eventually. Always looking for tips and ideas, there's a lot knowledge out there and hopefully I too can help someone along the way.
    Well ta ta for now and thanks

Blog Entries
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    101 Posts

Re: new member here

Welcome to the BCF Wayne! You will find we have a very active and engaging group of folks in our Triumph form so be sure to pop in there and say hello also.
    “The smallest act of kindness is worth more than the grandest intention.” - Oscar Wilde

Darth Vader
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Re: new member here

Hello Wayne

Welcome to the forum.

The Triumph section is very active so you are sure to get plenty of tips and help there for your TR6 project.

David
    TR3A TS75524L