• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

new member here

triumphant wayne

Freshman Member
triumphant wayne here. Hello to all. Own a 74 tr6. Bought it 6 yrs ago, trying to improve or replace from ground up yet still able to enjoy driving it most of the time. Probably like most, I do my major work on it for a month or two during the winter. Currently finnished up carb rebuild and better fitting the hood alignment. soon to replace those shift shaft o-rings with backer rings[this time], they still leak. Other refurbished areas so far: all suspension, rebuilt transmission, new top, rebuilt rear end, interior, refurb wood dash, red line tires. Paint by PO not the best but I will tackle that eventually. Always looking for tips and ideas, there's a lot knowledge out there and hopefully I too can help someone along the way.
Well ta ta for now and thanks

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Welcome to the BCF Wayne! You will find we have a very active and engaging group of folks in our Triumph form so be sure to pop in there and say hello also.

DavidApp

Yoda
Country flag
Hello Wayne

Welcome to the forum.

The Triumph section is very active so you are sure to get plenty of tips and help there for your TR6 project.

David